After spending a few weeks with the Canon 7D, I decided to put together my mini-review of the camera. I was able to take it to a few events, and also on a 5-day vacation to Athens, Greece where it got quite a workout. For perspective of this review, prior to using the 7D I’ve shot 4 different versions of the Canon Rebel series, (original, XT, XTi and XSi). My Pro’s / Con’s are mostly related to moving from the Canon Rebel XSi.reviews, tech gadgets
Matt Apps is a product manager, photographer, technology geek, skateboarder, poker player, loving husband, music enthusiast and father. more about me
Matt is reading...
- Hitler reacts to the Green Bay Packers loss to the Giants
- Tough Mudder Essential Gear, Training and Preparation
- Photos from the Union Protests in Madison, Wisconsin
- Take a photo-a-day, EVERYDAY for a year!
- Boxee Box in-depth Review: a $200 powerhouse
- Top 50 Android Apps for the HTC Evo 4G
- PopBox Quick Review. Verdict? It’s a Poopbox
- Gadget Review: EOS Canon 7D
- The Lost Art of Creating a Mix Tape
- Palm Pre vs. Treo 700p with SERO Plan
Get Blog Updates
RSS Feed Email Updates