|There are few things more pretentious than writing about yourself, but here we go. Rather than write a 3rd person Bob Dole rant here, I’ll just give you the quick rundown.
The story thus-far
- Photography – Probably the most interesting thing on the site here is the my photography. Video editing is also a passion.
- Skateboarding – Was once sponsored by the now defunct Flying Fish skateshop in Madison, WI. I haven’t turned in my board yet, but I unfortunately don’t skake much anymore. I’ll put a montage video together soon…
- Music – I played the Alto Saxophone in the UW Marching Band in college. I was also in and out of ska bands in the late 90’s (anklebiters, Wall-to-Wall Sextet, even a reggae band called International Connection) also dabbled in some drumming. Now I’m just a critic.
- Computers and technology – I’ve always been interested in technology and computers. Home-built systems, home automation, audio, video, you name it. Check some of my tech reviews.
- Poker – As ‘online’ as I am, I don’t play online. Just at friends houses for fun. Well, and for $ too.
Social network sites
I update status on twitter, which auto-updates friendfeed and facebook. I take mobile phone pictures with twitpic (which also go to twitter, friendfeed and then facebook). My public photography is on flickr (which goes to friendfeed and then to facebook) and I don’t really do much with youtube (but if I do, it goes to friendfeed and then facebook), but have a few things on there. LinkedIn has my professional history… Got all that?!