Photos » Recent Photos » 13-Neuschwanstein Castle, Bavarian Alps, Germany
Taken on: 2007-09-20 04:42:47
Most visited castle in all of Europe. Touristy but cool.
my ancestor was the architecture behind this. Riedel is the name.
Awesome! Like great, great, great something-or-other?
something like that. i'm not sure exactly. i just remember my parents showing me the guys picture hanging up in one of the halls and feeling very, very, very cool.
Matt Apps is a product manager, photographer, technology geek, skateboarder, poker player, loving husband, music enthusiast and father. more about me
Pics from My Phone
Matt is reading...
Matt is listening to...
- Hitler reacts to the Green Bay Packers loss to the Giants
- Tough Mudder Essential Gear, Training and Preparation
- Photos from the Union Protests in Madison, Wisconsin
- Take a photo-a-day, EVERYDAY for a year!
- Boxee Box in-depth Review: a $200 powerhouse
- Top 50 Android Apps for the HTC Evo 4G
- PopBox Quick Review. Verdict? It’s a Poopbox
- Gadget Review: EOS Canon 7D
- The Lost Art of Creating a Mix Tape
- Palm Pre vs. Treo 700p with SERO Plan
Get Blog Updates
RSS Feed Email Updates